Join us November 12 – 13 for the Repair, Recover, Revive! Conference from the California Main Street Alliance. This two-day online experience provides an opportunity for all those involved in California commercial district revitalization to learn best practices, key trends, and economic development strategies to support small businesses as they recover from the pandemic.
Visit HERE to view line-up.
Participants will engage with industry experts and peers about current critical issues facing economic revitalization and discuss tools they are employing to build and sustain vibrant districts. Events include:
- Keynote addresses from state and national industry leaders
- Appearances by Buffy Wicks, California State Assembly member
- Opening remarks by Patrice Frey, President and CEO of Main Street America
- Special exercise and dance party breaks with Andre Thierry, Spirit & Soul headliner
- A chance to win a prize from a California Main Street local business during the Happy Hours if you bring a beverage and a Main Street story
- And more!
Check out our California Main Street Alliance Facebook page to keep up-to-date on the latest conference news.
When: November 12-13, 2020
Price: $25* (includes both days of sessions)
Register today HERE