Downtown Grass Valley – Safe Trick or Treat for Preschoolers!
2019 Safe Trick or Treat will be Thursday, October 31st from 10:00am-1:00pm
- Free candy and treats from downtown merchants
- Ready Nevada County will be handing out candy and fire safe stickers and booklets
- Visit Grass Valley Elks Lodge for games, Shoo Shoo the clown and goodies:
Book giveaway courtesy of Community Support Network, Friends of Nevada County Libraries, Rotary Club of Grass Valley
Book giveaway will be 1 for each pre-school child
Also at The Grass Valley Elks Lodge:
Bean bags from Kare Crisis Nursery
Kiwanis will have bookmarks
Center for the Arts handing out healthy treats
- Police, Fire, Public Works and Waste Management will have vehicles on display on Main Street
- Lyman Gilmore Marching Band will perform at 10am on Main and down on Mill
- Ladies Relief Society will hand out flyers about Donation Day Parade with candy
- First Five Nevada County and First Five California will hand out books by the Del Oro movie theater
- Wells Fargo will hand out treats
- Bank of America will have some candy for the littles out and about Thursday morning. They are off South Church Street near the Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Music in the Mountains will be on Mill Street
- Great Goblin Halloween Window Display & Costume Contest!
Categories will be: Best Halloween Window Display & Best Costumed Business
There will be three local judges from the city – join in the festivities!
Safe Trick or Treat sponsored by Ready Nevada County
making sure your home is ready for fire season is a year-round effort. For information and resources