Marni Marshall, Executive Director
530-272-8315 | firstname.lastname@example.org
530-272-8315 | email@example.com
Our staff depends on volunteers to make our program run efficiently. We are always looking for new recruits to support our events, click below to get signed up in our volunteer database.
July 2020 Policy update:
We stand behind County protocol. Anything the GVDA is involved in, we follow and support the current mandates and protocol from the County for face coverings and social distancing. This includes hosting an event or volunteering. Any gathering of board members that is 2 or more represents the GVDA. No exceptions: If volunteers cannot wear a face covering or maintain social distancing, they cannot volunteer.
Contact our Board of Directors for 2020
- Angie Kelsea, Chair -firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sue Amick, Vice Chairemail@example.com
- Linda Wheeler, Treasurerfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Marni Marshall, Interim Secretary -email@example.com
- Lillie Piland, Board Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Nancy Solyan, Board Memberemail@example.com
- Chad Wingo, Board Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Joy Porter, Board Memberemail@example.com
- Jade Benetatos, Board Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Debbe Blakemore, Board Memberemail@example.com
Jan Arbuckle, Liaison from Grass Valley City Council – firstname.lastname@example.org
August 2020 Policy Update approved by the GVDA board:
It is a mandatory requirement that members of the Board of Directors be affiliated with businesses that hold
all federal, state, county and city licenses, permits and approvals required for their operations.
Advisory statement: Service on the GVDA Board amounts to leadership in the local business community and
requires directors to avoid the appearance of conflicts of interest and to maintain cordial, professional
relationships with our members, other stakeholders, and the governments with which we work closely – the
City of Grass Valley and Nevada County.
We believe Main Streets are for everyone. At the core of our approach to revitalization is a commitment to creating places of shared prosperity, equal access to opportunity, and inclusive engagement.